Welcome! Alexa [Bot]

Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords reviews

View reviews on various RPG games submitted by users who have played it.You can also submit your own review on any RPG game listed at Over Cloud 9.

Moderator: over_cloud9

Forum rules
Over_Cloud9 says-"You may not find my reviews on all the games listed here because most of the times I'm doing the walkthroughs,etc and do not get the chance to play all of them.But other players have contributed their valuable opinion,which would give you an idea about the games.You can also submit your own reviews if you've played any of these games to give us a better idea about it.I plan to introduce a game rating system apart from the reviews,but it would take some time.Till then,Happy gaming!"

Rate the game (only if you've played it)

1 (horrible)
No votes
No votes
No votes
33%
5 (wow!)
67%

Total votes : 3

Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords reviews

by over_cloud9 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:07 am

:wel: Welcome to the reviews of Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords!Be the first to share your reviews on this game.

P.S:If you came to read the review from Over Cloud 9's game information page,then you can click here to go back.Or sign up for free to share your reviews on this game.Enjoy!
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin

Re: Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords reviews

by liza » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Thanks for this one as I enjoyed it. The story was interesting and game play was balanced. The only drawback is that it is not a complete game, although there is plenty of game play time. I believe the developer seems to think that the last chapters will be complete in a couple of months.
liza
Vapour
Vapour

Re: Legionwood: Tale Of The Two Swords reviews

by Rush » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 am

Last I heard, Dark Gaia Studios announced that Legionwood was 85% finished, and, that they stopped production of Legionwood II in order to finish the first installment. For my part, I am enjoying the game, and would seriously like to see a walkthrough for it, if anyone is up for the challenge.
Rush
Vapour
Vapour

Return to Game Reviews