Game Hints and FAQs **Contains Major Spoilers**

Stuck in the game? Need maps or walkthrough? Want to discuss about the game? Need the latest bug-fixed game patches? This is the place where you do it. Please post all questions pertaining to Arevan here and not in other forums.

Moderator: over_cloud9

Forum rules
If you are stuck in the game and cannot find a solution, create a new topic stating your problem.

Re: Game Hints and FAQs **Contains Major Spoilers**

Postby Aggeliki » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 am

Thank you!!!! :dance:
Aggeliki
Stratocumulus Cloud
Stratocumulus Cloud

Postby Boligame » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi I just started playing your game and I am loving it, but I was wondering regarding the bug that prevents the happy ending in the end. I think I have v1.4, do I need to download the new version and play again or can I just download the patch and the game should work? Also, when does this bug occur? XD
Boligame
Vapour
Vapour

Postby over_cloud9 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 pm

If you check the bugs version history, then you'll know what to expect....getting the latest version would help you in the long run though. :)
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bittersweet Princess » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 pm

over_cloud9 wrote:12) How can I unite Maurean and Nandini?
After Nandini joins the party, have her active in the party. Then talk to Mariba at Barreli. Buy the desert rose for Nandini.
Next, visit Branian and speak to the florist. But the bouquet for Nandini.
Then, visit Amber and speak to Lubosa. The sequence is not important, it can be done in any order. But it is important to have Nandini in the active party for that. The union can be seen at the end.

It doesn't work! I've done all you've said, but at the end of the game Nandini went back to her town instead of staying with Maurean
Bittersweet Princess
Stratus Cloud
Stratus Cloud

Postby over_cloud9 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

It should work only in ver 1.5. Do you have that version or using an older version? (remember to restart the game afresh to see the changes, your older save files wont help).
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Bittersweet Princess » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

I've 1.5, and now I'm downloading 1.6. However Before the ending I'm going through the things you mentioned so I'll see if I forgot something, but I think not.
Bittersweet Princess
Stratus Cloud
Stratus Cloud

Postby Boligame » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi, I have 2 questions:

1) I downloaded v1.5 and restarted the game and I am at the part where we find the culprit, I was wondering if I download v1.6 do I have to restart the game again (It will be too much trouble)?
2) You mentioned that there is a Lotus Snake at Nariyel Grove, but I can find this enemy is it trigger by a specific event ( Should I reload to a save before Loyola leaves the party)?
:scratch:
Boligame
Vapour
Vapour

Postby over_cloud9 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

If you have started playing ver 1.5, then you don't need to restart after patching with ver 1.6. And the lotus snake would appear after every 300 steps your character walks. So it is not dependent on any specific event or anything. It is meant to be an annoyance.

Regarding Maurean and Nandini's union, I'll do a minor update to 1.7 I think. Though it was supposed to work properly even now, I checked everything. Still just for some satisfaction :)
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Boligame » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm

over_cloud9 wrote:If you have started playing ver 1.5, then you don't need to restart after patching with ver 1.6. And the lotus snake would appear after every 300 steps your character walks. So it is not dependent on any specific event or anything. It is meant to be an annoyance.

Regarding Maurean and Nandini's union, I'll do a minor update to 1.7 I think. Though it was supposed to work properly even now, I checked everything. Still just for some satisfaction :)

Thank you I will download the patch. XD

Edit: When Loyola left my party she was level 35 but when I got her after the orb stealing event she jumped to level 65!! Lol, is this suppose to happen? XD By the way I also can't equip seul with any accessories.
Boligame
Vapour
Vapour

Postby liza » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Loyola:

Yes she is meant to come back at a very high level

Seul:

There is only one accessory that I found that he can equip
liza
Altocumulus Cloud
Altocumulus Cloud