Infernal Veil I- Reflections after playing the game

Stuck at any point in the game?Ask your questions here to get help from the forum members.

Moderator: over_cloud9

Infernal Veil I- Reflections after playing the game

Postby over_cloud9 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 pm

:wel: Welcome to the reviews of Infernal Veil I! Be the first to share your reviews on this game.

P.S:If you came to read the review from Over Cloud 9's game information page,then you can click here to go back.Or sign up for free to share your reviews on this game.Enjoy!
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Infernal Veil I- Reflections after playing the game

Postby gokuu » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 am

AWESOME!!!!!! There is no journal entry, so to say, but i am enjoying the game thoroughly. A lot of skill combination are possible. Very good storyline. Liked the occasional switching of characters. It was something different among the usual linear story progress.
gokuu
Cumulonimbus Cloud
Cumulonimbus Cloud

Postby hcopter51 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Is this the newest game??? Thanks :)
hcopter51
Vapour
Vapour

Postby over_cloud9 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 am

Yeah newest release from Oliveair games and also was put up at our site recently.
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby liza » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:11 pm

I enjoyed playing this game. There were many innovative features.

It is set in the same world as Eternal Twilight and Eternal Sunrise but it is not a sequel. It is more a prequel with completely different characters.

Skills: Are randomly learned with leveling up, and can also be "purchased" with earned points.

Instead of purchasing various status armors/accessories you can get various items from chest that can enhance your characters stats.

I encourage anyone playing this game to thoroughly explore the menu choices as there an many new and different options.

As gokku stated there is no journal, but at every record conserver (save point) your current quest (story recall) is listed.

Enemies are not visable. Instead there is an "enemy encounter gauge" to let you know when you are about to encounter a battle.
liza
Altocumulus Cloud
Altocumulus Cloud

Return to Infernal Veil 1