Welcome! Alexa [Bot]

Dreamscape-Reflections after playing the game

View reviews on various RPG games submitted by users who have played it.You can also submit your own review on any RPG game listed at Over Cloud 9.

Moderator: over_cloud9

Forum rules
Over_Cloud9 says-"You may not find my reviews on all the games listed here because most of the times I'm doing the walkthroughs,etc and do not get the chance to play all of them.But other players have contributed their valuable opinion,which would give you an idea about the games.You can also submit your own reviews if you've played any of these games to give us a better idea about it.I plan to introduce a game rating system apart from the reviews,but it would take some time.Till then,Happy gaming!"

Rate the game (only if you've played it)

1 (Horrible)
No votes
No votes
20%
No votes
5 (Wow!)
80%

Total votes : 5

Dreamscape-Reflections after playing the game

by over_cloud9 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 pm

:wel: Welcome to the reviews of Dreamscape !Liked the game?be the first to review it.

P.S:If you came to read the review from Over Cloud 9's game information page,then you can click here to go back.Or sign up for free to share your reviews on this game.Enjoy!
Cheers!
Over_cloud9
over_cloud9
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dreamscape-Reflections after playing the game

by D-Squall » Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Here's what I put on hte main site of Aldorlea

This is another awesome game from Aldorlea.
I adicted to the game since the first time I played, I spent one whole night playing.
And in my opinion this game is reall MAD ^^.

The story is really unique, originality is really 100%.

I loved the characters and Artworks.
The maps were awesome, specially London, really beautiful with the theme that really combines with atmosphere, and the rain falling.

The soundtracks were beautiful and awesome, Millennium team has really made a great job, both with musics and artworks.

The game is totally the most diferent from all the Aldorlea Games until now.

The way you restore HP, MP, Revives and Cure Status with items that you touch and with instant use, that turned the game more MAD and Hard than never.

D-Squall
Stratocumulus Cloud
Stratocumulus Cloud

Re: Dreamscape-Reflections after playing the game

by rifle100 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 am

so, here's my review 8)

this game was good, but not awesome.first of all, i would like to say about this game, is filled with long dungeons.it has a probability to get lost within them.i especially hated London, coz it was too dark and half of the things couldn't be seen. this place was not at all challenging and i almost took a day to complete that dungeon. i liked the face sets and the artwork of the characters, and the spells were very funny! i loved the carrot transformation of Peeboo. :ril: the bosses were not quite hard, and it was easy to tackle them. XD there was a problem of level up, which i hate to do. the musics were good, and graphics was ok. th story is unique, and very different, i liked it. the game is also totally filled tricks and challenges, except London.

except these few things which i have mentioned above,the game was fun to play. :tu:
Live life king size!!
RIFLE100

rifle100
Altostratus Cloud

Return to Game Reviews